EVGA ACX 3.0升級 iCX 專案
EVGA ACX 3.0升級 iCX專案提供玩家將您擁有的 EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 ACX 3.0、GeForce GTX 1070 ACX 3.0、 GeForce GTX 1060 ACX 3.0顯示卡升級至 EVGA GTX 1080 iCX、 GTX 1070 iCX、 GTX 1060 iCX 顯卡的最佳時機。
每筆 iCX 升級專案費用為新台幣3199元，您可同時獲得一件EVGA iCX T恤。
在活動期間內玩家可透過iCX 升級專案升級已在EVGA帳號註冊的ACX 3.0顯卡。
- 每筆 iCX 升級費用為新台幣3199元
- 每片 ACX 3.0顯卡僅限升級至同等級的 iCX產品
將EVGA ACX 3.0升級至 iCX還有甚麼好處呢 ?
- 升級過的EVGA iCX 顯卡可在出貨日90天內參加進階升級方案。
EVGA進階升級方案之費用將會依據EVGA 網站上iCX 顯卡建議售價為準。
哪些ACX 3.0顯卡可升級至iCX 顯卡?
|EVGA ACX 3.0 產品料號||EVGA ACX 3.0 產品名稱||升級至||EVGA iCX 產品料號||EVGA iCX 產品名稱|
|08G-P4-6386||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 CLASSIFIED GAMING ACX 3.0||敬請關注!|
|08G-P4-6384||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 CLASSIFIED DT GAMING ACX 3.0||敬請關注!|
|08G-P4-6286||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING, 08G-P4-6286-KR, 8GB GDDR5X, ACX 3.0 & RGB LED||08G-P4-6686||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 GAMING, 08G-P4-6686-KR, 8GB GDDR5X, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M|
|08G-P4-6284||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW DT GAMING, 08G-P4-6284-KR, 8GB GDDR5X, ACX 3.0 & RGB LED||08G-P4-6684||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 DT GAMING, 08G-P4-6684-KR, 8GB GDDR5X, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M|
|08G-P4-6183||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING, 08G-P4-6183-KR, 8GB GDDR5X, ACX 3.0 & LED||08G-P4-6583||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 GAMING, 08G-P4-6583-KR, 8GB GDDR5X, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
|08G-P4-6181||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING, 08G-P4-6181-KR, 8GB GDDR5X, ACX 3.0 & LED||08G-P4-6581||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING, 08G-P4-6581-KR, 8GB GDDR5X, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
|08G-P4-6276||EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW GAMING, 08G-P4-6276-KR, 8GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & RGB LED||08G-P4-6676||EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW2 GAMING, 08G-P4-6676-KR, 8GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M|
|08G-P4-6274||EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW DT GAMING, 08G-P4-6274-KR, 8GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & RGB LED||08G-P4-6674||EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW2 DT GAMING, 08G-P4-6674-KR, 8GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M|
|08G-P4-6173||EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING, 08G-P4-6173-KR, 8GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & LED||08G-P4-6573||EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC2 GAMING, 08G-P4-6573-KR, 8GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
|08G-P4-6171||EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING, 08G-P4-6171-KR, 8GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & LED||08G-P4-6571||EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING, 08G-P4-6571-KR, 8GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
|06G-P4-6368||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW+ GAMING, 06G-P4-6368-KR, 6GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & LED||06G-P4-6768||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW2 GAMING, 06G-P4-6768-KR, 6GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
|06G-P4-6366||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW+ DT GAMING, 06G-P4-6366-KR, 6GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & LED||06G-P4-6766||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW2 DT GAMING, 06G-P4-6766-KR, 6GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
|06G-P4-6267||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SSC GAMING, 06G-P4-6267-KR, 6GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & LED||06G-P4-6667||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SSC2 GAMING, 06G-P4-6667-KR, 6GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
|06G-P4-6265||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SSC DT GAMING, 06G-P4-6265-KR, 6GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & LED||06G-P4-6665||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SSC2 DT GAMING, 06G-P4-6665-KR, 6GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
|03G-P4-6367||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW+ GAMING, 03G-P4-6367-KR, 3GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & LED||03G-P4-6767||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW2 GAMING, 03G-P4-6767-KR, 3GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
|03G-P4-6365||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW+ DT GAMING, 03G-P4-6365-KR, 3GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & LED||03G-P4-6765||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW2 DT GAMING, 03G-P4-6765-KR, 3GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
|03G-P4-6167||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SSC GAMING, 03G-P4-6167-KR, 3GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & LED||03G-P4-6567||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SSC2 GAMING, 03G-P4-6567-KR, 3GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
|03G-P4-6165||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SSC DT GAMING, 03G-P4-6165-KR, 3GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 & LED||03G-P4-6565||EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SSC2 DT GAMING, 03G-P4-6565-KR, 3GB GDDR5, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & LED G/P/M|
EVGA ACX 3.0升級至iCX專案如何進行 ?
- 註冊免費會員帳號 或 會員登入
註冊 符合升級資格的EVGA ACX 3.0顯卡
導覽至iCX 升級專案 頁面.
- 若您已註冊符合升級資格的ACX 3.0顯卡，您將會看到您的產品在列表裡。
- iCX 升級專案活動期間，您可同時選擇多個符合升級資格的產品，或是您可一次選一個進行升級
- 請注意 ! 在此階段EVGA不會收取任何費用；直到收到核准通知後，請在7天內購買升級專案，否則您的升級專案將失效。
核准前的等待 – 依照需求狀況不同，此階段會花上幾天或幾個禮拜。
- 核准後，您有7天時間購買 iCX升級專案
- 收到產品後，我們將確認您的顯卡是否有任何損害，待確認完成，我們將寄出全新的EVGA GeForce GTX 10系列iCX顯卡。
- 任一個ACX 3.0顯卡升級成為iCX將自動延續ACX 3.0顯卡所剩餘的保固期限。
EVGA ACX 3.0 升級至 iCX專案規範條款(以下為英語)
Terms and Conditions
- The EVGA ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program is only available to residents of the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada and select European countries. A list of eligible European countries can be located at http://eu.evga.com/eligible-countries/.
The EVGA ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program is an optional upgrade program beginning February 10, 2017, and available only for a limited-time, until February 28, 2017. Dates are subject to change without notice.
- Once the EVGA ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program expires, customers may no longer submit for iCX Upgrades, nor will EVGA make exceptions for customers that fail to take advantage of the iCX Program while it is open.
This iCX Upgrade Program is available only to EVGA ACX 3.0 customers with qualifying EVGA ACX 3.0 graphics card part numbers.
- Please refer to the chart above to see a list of eligible graphics cards for the EVGA ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program.
- EVGA ACX 3.0 customers must have a valid and active account at EVGA.com to participate in the iCX Upgrade Program.
- EVGA ACX 3.0 customers must register any and all EVGA ACX 3.0 graphics cards that the customer wishes to use in the iCX Upgrade Program to the customer's EVGA account.
- EVGA ACX 3.0 customers will not be able to request an iCX upgrade unless the qualifying ACX 3.0 graphics card is registered to the customer's account. In the case of multiple qualifying ACX 3.0 graphics cards, each card must be registered to the customer's account.
EVGA ACX 3.0 customers with a qualifying graphics card are eligible for 1 (one) upgrade from a qualifying ACX 3.0 graphics card to 1 (one) iCX upgrade of a like model. No exceptions, substitutions or exchanges are permitted. Each upgrade is priced at $99.99, subject to taxes, fees, and optional shipping purchases. Residents of the states of California and Florida are subject to state sales taxes on the iCX Upgrade Program.
- There are no limitations to the number of times an EVGA customer may participate in the iCX Upgrade program, subject to the iCX Upgrade Program Terms and Conditions.
Each upgrade includes one EVGA iCX shirt (while supplies last), and complimentary return ground shipping.
- EVGA will attempt to send you a shirt based on the shirt size listed on your EVGA profile page. If your shirt size is not available or no shirt size is listed, EVGA reserves the right to substitute a different shirt size (while supplies last).
- Complimentary return ground shipping will be provided. However, iCX Upgrade Participants will also have the option to purchase a faster return shipping method, subject to limitations based on geographical location, APO/FPO addresses, and other shipper limitations.
Participants must submit each upgrade request at tw.evga.com/icxupgrade within the duration of the EVGA ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program.
- Once the iCX Upgrade Program expires, EVGA ACX 3.0 customers with a qualifying ACX 3.0 graphics card or graphics cards will be unable to submit additional iCX Upgrade requests.
- So long as a participant has submitted an iCX Upgrade request within the Program's limited duration, EVGA will honor the iCX Upgrade request, provided that the participant remains in the Upgrade queue and timely follows all directions given by EVGA.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that their profile information on EVGA.com is up-to-date, and should review the listed shipping address prior to submitting a request.
- For PayPal purchases, participants must ensure the PayPal account information is up-to-date, as PayPal payment processing uses the shipping address listed on the PayPal account and will override the address listed on the participant's EVGA profile.
- After submission, EVGA ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade participants will be placed in a queue on a first-come, first-served order. No exceptions.
- Upon reaching the top of the queue, EVGA will email you to let you know that your iCX Upgrade card is ready. At this time, participants will be required to purchase their iCX upgrade, and any faster shipping options, if desired and available.
- Participants may pay for the $99.99 iCX Upgrade purchase with EVGA Bucks, PayPal and/or a credit card.
- Participants may purchase the full upgrade amount with EVGA Bucks; however, because EVGA Bucks consist of single dollar ($1 USD) denominations and are indivisible, EVGA Bucks may only be used for a full dollar amount. As a result, iCX Upgrade participants may elect to voluntarily round up the price (i.e. $100.00) to purchase the full price of the iCX Upgrade with EVGA Bucks.
- iCX Upgrade participants receive complimentary free ground shipping. If a faster shipping method is selected, participants will be required to pay the remainder with PayPal or a credit card. EVGA Bucks may not be used to purchase faster shipping methods, per the terms and conditions of the EVGA Bucks program. For a full explanation of EVGA Bucks, please see the EVGA Bucks page.
- Residents of the state of California and Florida are required to pay sales tax on an iCX Upgrade. Because EVGA Bucks may not be used to pay for taxes or shipping, residents of these states may still elect to pay for the $99.99 iCX Upgrade with EVGA Bucks, but will also be required to pay the sales tax with PayPal or a credit card, even if EVGA Bucks are used to purchase the iCX Upgrade in full.
- Once the iCX Upgrade is purchased, EVGA will provide a RMA number within 1-2 business days.
- After receiving the RMA number, participants must ship their qualifying ACX 3.0 graphics card(s) to EVGA.
- Participants must ship their qualifying ACX 3.0 graphics card(s) prior to receiving their iCX Upgrade graphics card. The EVGA Cross-ship RMA option and EVGA Advanced RMA (EAR) options are not available for the iCX Upgrade Program. No exceptions.
- Participants are responsible for any shipping costs and materials to ship their ACX 3.0 product to EVGA. Tracking numbers and shipping insurance are not required, but are recommended.
- Once EVGA receives your ACX 3.0 graphics card, EVGA will review the product and confirm receipt if your graphics card is in original factory condition.
- o The ACX 3.0 card must be in original factory condition as outlined in the EVGA Global Warranty, and may not have any physical or liquid damage or modifications.
Once approved, EVGA will auto-register the iCX Upgrade graphics card and ship out your brand new EVGA 10-Series iCX Card!
- Products received through the iCX Upgrade Program will be registered to the participant's EVGA account. No exceptions.
- Products received through the iCX Upgrade Program carry the EVGA 3-Year Global Warranty, subject to other Terms and Conditions of the iCX Upgrade Program. The warranty period will begin from the date the iCX Upgrade product ships from EVGA.
- Products received through the iCX Upgrade Program will be considered new-in-box promotional products, and participant will be considered the original owner of the iCX Upgrade product. Products received from the iCX Upgrade program are not eligible for promotions listed on EVGA.com, except where noted otherwise and not prohibited by law.
- iCX Upgrade products will carry over any Extended Warranty from the ACX 3.0 product sent in by participant. Otherwise, iCX Upgrade products are not eligible for the EVGA Extended Warranty program.
- iCX Upgrade products will carry over any EVGA Advanced RMA (EAR) from the ACX 3.0 product sent in by participant.
- o iCX Upgrade products are automatically eligible for the EVGA Step-Up program. Because EVGA automatically registers your product prior to shipping, your 90-Day Step-Up window begins on the shipping date for your iCX Upgrade product. The EVGA Step-Up Program Terms and Conditions apply to your iCX Upgrade product and can be located at tw.evga.com/stepup. To check your EVGA Step-Up status or expiration date, please go to tw.evga.com/community/myProducts.asp, find your iCX Upgrade product, and click the "View Details" button.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- EVGA reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the EVGA ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
- ACX 3.0 products sent by participant must be received in original factory condition per the terms of the EVGA Global Warranty, with no physical damage prior to processing the upgrade, or the ACX 3.0 product may be declined by EVGA, the participant's iCX Upgrade may be cancelled and the ACX 3.0 product will be returned to participant.
- The original heatsink must be installed prior to shipping the product to EVGA.
- Physical or liquid damage to the ACX 3.0 product will cause the iCX Upgrade to be cancelled.
- Boxes damaged during shipping will be rejected by EVGA.
- After a Member requests an iCX Upgrade, EVGA must receive all ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade products within 30-days of Upgrade approval or the request will expire and a new request must be authorized.
- Once EVGA has received your ACX 3.0 graphics card, the Upgrade purchase becomes nonrefundable and the ACX 3.0 graphics card cannot be returned.
- Refunds are not available for iCX Upgrades at any time or for any reason. Refunds will not be given for iCX Upgrade costs or differences in currency conversion rates should you choose not to upgrade your ACX 3.0 card(s). The iCX Upgrade program does not have a monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or EVGA Bucks. The qualifying ACX 3.0 card must be in original factory condition as outlined in the EVGA Global Warranty, and may not have any physical or liquid damage or modifications, or EVGA may decline to receive your ACX 3.0 graphics card and cancel your Upgrade.
- The EVGA ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program will not last indefinitely. The ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program and option to submit an iCX Upgrade request will expire once the ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program has ended. If an iCX Upgrade customer is in queue for an ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade when the iCX Upgrade Program expires, the upgrade will still be honored, provided the customer stays in the iCX Upgrade queue and timely follows all directions sent by EVGA during the process.
- EVGA will not be responsible for any losses or damage suffered by participant due to failure to register for an account, failure to register qualifying ACX 3.0 graphics cards, or failure to complete any or all steps within the time limit of the iCX Upgrade Program or time limit provided at each step of the process. EVGA will not be responsible for any losses or damage suffered by the participant if the participant fails to timely request a Step-Up during the 90-Day Step-Up window that begins on the date of shipping for the iCX Upgrade product, or if there are no available products to Step-Up to from the iCX Upgrade product.
The EVGA ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program is provided as an optional program for registered accounts at EVGA.com with registered qualifying EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, GTX 1070 ACX 3.0, and GTX 1060 ACX 3.0 graphics cards. Registration is available to all EVGA customers and registered accounts at EVGA.com. Customers that participate in the EVGA ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions in this document. Failure to follow the Terms and Conditions may result in cancellation of your ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade request. The iCX Upgrade Program will begin on February 10, 2017 and will expire February 28, 2017.
EVGA iCX Upgrade benefits including, but not limited to, the EVGA Step-Up Program, are available only to the registered iCX Upgrade participant. Participants in the iCX Upgrade Program may sell, gift, trade, or transfer any product received through the EVGA iCX Upgrade Program, but the Upgrade benefits will expire upon sale, gift, trade, or transferring the iCX Upgrade product. Secondhand purchases or recipients of an EVGA iCX Upgrade product will be subject to the secondhand owner policy of the EVGA Global Warranty.
EVGA is not responsible for loss or damage caused by an EVGA ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program participant's failure to follow the registration requirements, or failure to follow the requirements of the iCX Upgrade process.
EVGA reserves the right to terminate the ACX 3.0 to iCX Upgrade Program and its Terms and Conditions in part or in their entirety, without notice or compensation, at any time.
If any provision contained in these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions in these Terms, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable.
Offer void where prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH OR UNDER YOU, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE EVGA ACX 3.0 TO iCX UPGRADE PROGRAM AND THESE TERMS. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, EVGA'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE EVGA ACX 3.0 TO iCX UPGRADE FEE(S) THAT YOU PAID TO EVGA. EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE ACX 3.0 TO iCX UPGRADE PROGRAM WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. EVGA OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES FOR DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT EVGA HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.